top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Wed, 07 OctMeet up on Hoxton Street. Exact loc TBD07 Oct 2020, 10:30Meet up on Hoxton Street. Exact loc TBDAn extraordinary opportunity to come behind the scenes for a conversation with artist, Tiffanie Delune, in her studio in Hoxton. Then a walk through her Hoxton/Shoreditch neighbourhood to visit selected galleries and world class Street Art of Shoreditch. And for those who can stay, there’s lunch.
- Wed, 16 SeptMayfair, exact location sent via WhatsApp16 Sept 2020, 10:30 – 14:30Mayfair, exact location sent via WhatsAppJoin us as we kick off our 2021/2022 Season. The galleries of Mayfair are now open and welcoming us back safely with private viewings and gallerist talks.
- Wed, 11 MarMeet up location will be sent via WhatsApp11 Mar 2020, 10:30 – 12:30Meet up location will be sent via WhatsAppWe’ll explore a curated roster of contemporary exhibitions together, with short gallerist talks at each in Fitzrovia, just behind Oxford Street.
- Wed, 05 FebBond Street Station05 Feb 2020, 10:30 – 12:30Bond Street Station, Oxford St, Mayfair, London W1R 1FE, UKCondo is a large-scale collaborative exhibition across London galleries. We’ll visit a selection of these galleries and experience the work they’re hosting from selected international galleries.
- Tue, 10 DecLocation in St. James TBD10 Dec 2019, 10:30Location in St. James TBDJoin us for a tour of the galleries of St. James with Christmas lunch at Fortnum & Mason. Perfect opportunity to finish off that Christmas shopping!
- Wed, 13 NovMeet up in Mayfair, location TBD13 Nov 2019, 10:30 – 12:30Meet up in Mayfair, location TBDWe'll visit two select galleries, with the grand finale at the stunning Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park, for the Albert Ohlen exhibition. Then just a few steps to the modern architectural landmark designed by Zaha Hadid, Chuc's Cafe, for lunch.
- Thu, 10 OctMayfair meet up location is TBD10 Oct 2019, 10:30 – 13:00Mayfair meet up location is TBDMayfair galleries will be pulling out the stops during Frieze Season. Join us for reserved entry at the highly anticipated Grayson Perry exhibition (pictured), then short gallerist talks at selected galleries, finishing up with a special invitation lunch at a Mayfair townhouse.
- Thu, 03 OctRegents Park03 Oct 2019, 17:00 – 20:00Regents Park, Regents Park, NW1 4LLFrieze London Art Fair is one of the biggest art events of the year, and the Private View on the eve of opening is a buzzy, entertaining night filled with work by artists from the emerging to the iconic... and equally intriguing people watching!
- Thu, 26 SeptSouth London meet up location is TBD26 Sept 2019, 10:30South London meet up location is TBDThe rich and vital contemporary art scene in South London is an exciting mix of mainstays and new galleries bursting on the scene. We’ll visit a selection of galleries and see a bit of both, including Sim-Smith Gallery, a new gem, featuring artist David Surman's newest exhibition. (pictured)
bottom of page